Chelsea captain Terry has been at Chelsea since the age of 15 and has played for them his entire professional career, featuring in 18-straight seasons for The Blues and winning 14 major titles including four Premier League crowns and a UEFA Champions League trophy.
This week Chelsea announced they have offered The Defender a new one-year deal and the legendary captain has confirmed he wants to remain at the club and will be speaking to them about the situation in the next days.
Speaking to the supporters on the pitch after the match, He broke down in tears at one time.
“I would like to wish Claudio Ranieri and the Leicester team and Leicester fans congratulations, For me, I am delighted Leicester have won it and I’m just glad Tottenham haven’t. This has been a difficult season; we are where we deserve to be in the league. The fans have stuck with us. Thank you. I can assure you we’ll be back fighting for this title next year.
“On a personal note I just want to thank everyone because this season has been tough for me, very emotional. The support over recent weeks… (Terry breaks down) We all want the same thing. I’ve said for a very long time that I want to be here for the rest of my career. I want to finish my career here. We will have a few days and I will be speaking to the club and, listen, I want to stay. The club knows that, the fans know that.” – Terry said.
0 comments:
Post a Comment