728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Saturday 1 October 2016

Chelsea target Nainggolan insists he's happy at Roma


Radja Nainggolan says he's happy at Roma.

The midfielder saw multiple bids from Chelsea rejected by Roma last summer.

“I've been happy here since the start and I decided to stay here, because I think we can do well in this city and with this team. I am convinced we can achieve something wonderful. I'm happy in Rome and have everything I need to be relaxed, so that's the important thing," said Nainggolan.

“I am feeling stronger all the time, despite only doing half of pre-season training due to Euro 2016. I am not seeking excuses, though. I think I was on form until the Champions League play-offs with Porto, then had a dip, but I'm trying to find it again."
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Chelsea target Nainggolan insists he's happy at Roma Description: Chelsea target Nainggolan insists he's happy at Roma Rating: 5 Reviewed By: Anonymous
Scroll to Top