728x90 AdSpace

Latest News

Sunday 17 April 2016

Off To Stamford Bridge? Radja Nainggolan Provides BIG Transfer News For Chelsea Fans"


Chelsea target has reportedly told the media he will never play in the Colour of Juventus amidst reports linking him with a move to Chelsea. The Belgian is said to be a likely Chelsea signing this summer as manager Antonio Conte is a firm believer in the talent of the AS Roma midfielder, he has also been linked with a move to Juventus and with this news, the new Chelsea boss will be happy that one of his competition for the signature of the midfielder is now out of the equation.

The 27-year-old midfielder has been in impressive form for AS Roma this seaosn in the absence of Kevin Strootman. He has as of the time of writing this article played in a total of 29 games for Roma in the serie A.

According to Gianluca Di Marzio, Nainggolan said; “I can assure everyone that I will never wear a Juventus jersey. For me Juventus has always been the team to beat so I could never transfer to Turin.

“My future? Every year everyone says I’m leaving, I was in this situation also at Cagliari. Every summer I was supposedly leaving instead I stayed in Sardinia for five years. The same thing is happening in Roma, but I can say that I’m happy here and will always give my all for this shirt.”

Although primarily a defensive midfielder, Radja Nainggolan can also play the Cesc Fabregas role. His stats this season shows he has made 1.28 key passes per game. No Chelsea player aside Fabregas has a better key passes per match ratio than the Belgian.

None of Chelsea’s player can offer the type of attacking dynamism and the defensive ferocity that Nainggolan is known for hence the link to his signing makes a lot of sense. With Mikel and Oscar likely to leave, the signing of the Nainggolan will help solidify Chelsea’s midfield and his emergence could bring out the best in Matic who has been below par this season.

The competition for a first team shirt between Nainggolan and Matic next season would help Matic improve as a player which will work in Chelsea’s favour in the long run.
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Item Reviewed: Off To Stamford Bridge? Radja Nainggolan Provides BIG Transfer News For Chelsea Fans" Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: James Nguuma Kase
Scroll to Top